Health informatics jobs
Flexible format leverages best of face-to-face and virtual learning
- The weekend format accommodates professional work schedules but with the invaluable networking benefits that only a face-to-face health informatics program can provide.
- The MMCi program is the only weekend graduate / post-graduate health IT degree program that can be completed in 12 months.
Rigorous curriculum blends business and health informatics disciplines
- MMCi’s interdisciplinary curriculum is shaped by the most current market trends, developments and career opportunities.
- Students acquire immediately applicable knowledge and skills that give them the flexibility to migrate to a variety of functions related to the delivery of health products, services, and technologies.
Individualized career development creates new professional opportunities
- MMCi’s one-of-a-kind individualized career development and coaching program is tailored exclusively to the requirements and goals of MMCi students.
- Students engage regularly with industry leaders, renowned faculty, and a diverse and accomplished cohort.
A prestigious degree from a “Top 10” institution
- One of the most respected and well-recognized academic institutions in the world, Duke University has long been at the forefront of medical research, clinical care, and business education.
- The University has a record of ground-breaking achievements in health information technology, underscored by millions of dollars in related federal funding.
Want to learn more about the program or have a question?