Are you a medical professional seeking to serve in a new or additional administrative and/or clinical leadership role?
Would you like to transfer to a new institution to assume the role of CIO, associate CIO, or a related position?
- Leverage your medical background with a Duke University post-graduate degree that opens leadership opportunities in both clinical informatics and administrative arenas.
- Because of MMCi’s flexible weekend format, continue to practice while learning.
- Work with a dedicated career coach who will guide you throughout the program and prepare you to move ahead in your career.
- Benefit from regular networking with industry leaders, stellar faculty, and a diverse cohort.
- Receive 27 CME credits for each of these three required MMCi courses – Clinical Informatics Strategy, Health IT Business Solutions, and Data, Information and Knowledge Representation.