AdmissionsJoin Our Mission to Change Health Care
The minimum requirements for admission to Duke University’s MMCi program include:
- Undergraduate degree from a 4-year accredited program
- Academic transcripts, as relevant
- Responses to essay questions, to assess readiness and interest
- Two letters of recommendation addressing work or educational experience
- Interview with the program director by phone or in person
GMAT/GRE is not required for application, but the program reserves the right to require for admission.
- College-level calculus and statistics courses, as well as computer skills, are highly recommended.
- International students: GRE/GMAT required. TOEFL test scores may be waived for international students graduating from colleges or universities which provide instruction in English.
Internships and Independent Studies
Students who are not working full time during the program are required to work on program-related internships, projects or independent studies, from 16 to 20 hours per week. The program will assist students in finding unpaid internships on campus if needed.