The minimum requirements for admission to the MMCi program include:
- Undergraduate degree from a 4-year accredited program
- Academic and graduate transcripts, as relevant
- Responses to essay questions to assess readiness and interest
- No GMAT or GRE Required*.
- Two letters of recommendation addressing work or educational experience, ability to work at the level of a Master’s program, and ability to work with others.
- Interview with the program director by phone or in person
- Recommended: College-level calculus and statistics courses, as well as computer skills
- International students – TOEFL Test Scores Required. May be waived for International students graduating from colleges or universities which provide instruction in English.
*Program reserves the right to require a GRE or GMAT score to support application. In most cases a GMAT or GRE is not required to make an Admissions decision.
Admissions requires any health informatics students who are not working full time are expected to work on program-related internships, projects or independent studies 16 to 20 hours per week. The MMCi program will assist students in securing unpaid internships on campus for students on an as needed basis.
Learn more about our clinical informatics program: