The MMCi program was designed with working professionals in mind, offering classes every other weekend on Fridays and Saturdays throughout the academic school year. In addition to this schedule, the program offers a limited remote participation option for select students, requiring them to attend approximately half of classes in person, and the other half via live webinar.
The MMCi program admits 8 to 12 students who attend class in person for 13 class weekends, and then participate remotely for 11 class weekends (one each per month).
The following conditions apply to students participating in the combined on-site and remote option:
- Remote students are required to be on-site 13 class weekends out of 24 total weekends.
- Required on-site class weekends are: 1st, 3rd, and 6th class weekends of each term
- Remote students attend class live as active participants via technology on remote class weekends.
- All students are required to attend MMCi Boot Camp & Orientation in person .
- The Remote Student Scholarship is equivalent to 25 percent of standard tuition.
For more information, contact Randy Sears, MMCi Operations Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.